Financial & Legal

Employment Lawyer wanted

Scottie~AB writes in Financial & Legal

Hey all

Does anyone know of a good English Speaking Employment Lawyer who can actually achieve something & not just play innefective Legal-letters ping-pong, while running up a tidy Bill.

I recently left a job (where they made a mint from my knowledge) and although I have proof that funds are available They have neglected to pay me the last two months salary, gave me a series of broken assurances & will not answer mails now.

A lot of Spanish staff also left & none of them have been paid, but they seem to accept they’ll get paid eventually ‘tho in one case he left 7 months ago. The Company seem to scoff at the Employment Laws & Contract Terms.

Any Advice seriously appreciated

Posted on: 29/03/2012 at 12:25

Featured Business

Dr Ruben Borras - Family Practice

Private clinic in Madrid, from general practioners to gynaecologists. With english speaking...

Alex Kroll, Gestalt Therapist, Mindfulness

Humanistic and holistic approach to psychotherapy integrating the psychological and...

Become Member List your Business Blog For Us

Health Insurance Quote

What's On

Mercadillo de Camino de las Cruces

Mornings in Calle de las Cruces, Carabanchel – general market.

More Details

Welcome to AngloINFO Madrid

Everything you need for life in Madrid - local information you can trust
The AngloINFO Madrid Business is available for franchising

Do you dream of having your own, profitable, easy-to-operate business? AngloINFO might be the solution!

Now in its fifteenth year of business, AngloINFO is the world's leading network of expat information websites - with over three million monthly visitors from around the world.
We have an established network of 91 local websites in 44 countries with many more in development.

Our 54 local franchisees are the key to our success and come from a huge range of backgrounds, ages and nationalities. The common factor is a passion for success.