Financial & Legal

Employment Lawyer wanted

Scottie~AB writes in Financial & Legal

Hey all

Does anyone know of a good English Speaking Employment Lawyer who can actually achieve something & not just play innefective Legal-letters ping-pong, while running up a tidy Bill.

I recently left a job (where they made a mint from my knowledge) and although I have proof that funds are available They have neglected to pay me the last two months salary, gave me a series of broken assurances & will not answer mails now.

A lot of Spanish staff also left & none of them have been paid, but they seem to accept they’ll get paid eventually ‘tho in one case he left 7 months ago. The Company seem to scoff at the Employment Laws & Contract Terms.

Any Advice seriously appreciated

Posted on: 29/03/2012 at 12:25

Content Sponsor

CIGNA

Moving abroad? Get top quality international health insurance from CIGNA Global Health Options....
Find out more...

Moneycorp

If you need to send money overseas Moneycorp, the exchange experts, can help you make your money...
Find out more...

Postcards

Useful Tools

Get Listed

If your business or non-profit organisation is based within Madrid, you can list it in the Business Directory free of charge

Read More...

Useful Tools

Get Listed

If your business or non-profit organisation is based within Madrid, you can list it in the Business Directory free of charge

Read More...
Mobile Site